Back to the Roots
We're going back!
Back to where it all started!
The sweet times! You don't remember?
We'll help you remember it, or experience it
for the first time, in this 3v3 Tournament!
- 2000 HP
- Legacy Mode
- Elimination (7 Rounds)
- 3v3 (Reserves will always wait in the lobby)
- Maps are listed below
- You're only allowed to select items to play with that we have listed below
- Teaming with the enemies will not be tolerated
- Toxic environment will be warned first and on further notice will result in a DQ
- Glitching and Bug-abusing will result in a ban, keep that in mind
- No cheating allowed, should we find you suspicious, we will ask for screenshare during the matches
- We'll keep track on the Speed and Tank limit, the speed limit is 8% speed, the tank limit is 2200 HP (Listed below)
- Reserve players can be switched after a game has ended
- Each player has to play at least once to receive the rewards, except for people who lost the first round and couldn't be switched in
- There's a 150ms-Limit during this tournament, should your ms go over 150ms for 10+ seconds, you will be DQed and your team has to go on without you
- Players HAVE TO BE level 25 at least to participate
- Should a game end in a draw, the team with the most kills wins
- Weapons are only allowed on Lv 0, as upgrades weren't a thing back then
- Important: Record your whole screen during your gameplay, so that we can ask for evidence in case of accusations (Desktop etc as well, not only ToyHeroes)
How to register
You'll need a team of 4 players to register. 3 Players on the starting rouster and 1 reserve player. Now you only have to copy this example and make it your own, by placing
your names in it and agreeing to the terms of the tournament:
Team Name - Example
Team Members - Get, Rick, Rolled, People
We hereby accept the rules of the tournament, stated above, and will make sure to participate at the time the tournament takes place.
There will be 16 Team Slots for now, should we hit 32 registered teams, we will adjust the bracket. (TBA placeholder posts will be deleted)
2. Dragon Slayer HD
7. Gummib rchenbande
8. Im down (Goonies dqed)
9. The Last Of Us
10. Schwarzk pfe
13. Teun & The Rest
15. ISR Players
For every other team that didn't make it into the reserved spots. In case of a team not having enough members online or due to issues, we might replace teams during the tournament in the first round only. So stay in the lobby just in case.
Items that are allowed
- Mad Wrench Lv 0
- Chain Saw Lv 0
- Folding Shovel
- Pepper Lv 0
- Sherlock Lv 0
- Bombard Lv 0
- KW-79 Lv 0
- Sea Eagle Lv 0
- Crank Lv 0
- Pocket Rocket Lv 0
- Pound Lv 0
- Sting Ray
- Exile Lv 0
- Hot Dog
White and Black Weapons of each weapon above is allowed.
Parts and Characters:
- Every Character except for Kai is allowed (Kai wasn't in the game back then and doesn't have enough MP shop items)
- Every Shop item is allowed that costs MP
- Accessories are allowed, just no explosive ammo on it
Round 1 - House Top
Round 2 - Hobby Shop
Round 3 - PVC Factory
(If 32 Teams) Round 4 - Junk Yard
Final - Castle
Here the official brackets for the tournament: https://challonge.com/de/x841mf93
With everything being explained, we hope you're ready.
The best of luck to all the teams participating and..
MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN!
(DATE - 13th/14th/15th of May, 5PM CET)
The Deadline to change your team and register will end on Sunday, 8th of May