In order to seal items, you must meet the following requirements:
- Items must be unlimited
- Items must surpass 1 year in order to be converted and sealed
- Must be level 25 in order to trade
How to seal an item (Step-by-step):
1) In order to seal an item, you must pay the fee of 4,990K RT.
2) Go to your Trade Inventory Tab on your left-hand corner and click on the Capsule on the top right next to the title "Trade Inventory"
3) You'll then get a pop-up feature that has a scroll bar, this allows you to choose the item you wish to trade.
4) Once you've clicked the desired item, then click "Convert (RT) 4,990". You'll then have your item converted in your Trade Inventory.
5) Next, you'll click "Seal item for (MP) 5,000"
Now you can finally trade your desired item you wish to trade.